JAIS Interpreting is one of the most trusted ASL interpreting services. We take pride in our efficient, flexible and client-friendly approach.
- In our pool of nationally certified interpreters and in-house screened interpreters, we have professionals qualified to fit any situation.
-Quality assurance and consistent monitoring with our interpreters to ensure that what is taught is retained and correctly applied while working out in the field.
- We strongly believe in happy Interpreters, happy Clients. Our average annual investment in our interpreters exceeds many of our competitors annual earnings.
- We encourage and promote consistent professional development of our interpreters, and require that they continue to develop their craft so that we are providing the very best service to our Deaf consumers.
- Maintaining HIPAA Compliance and the Interpreter Professional Code of Conduct is our highest priority.
- Our Scheduling system is secure and HIPAA complaint as well as our email server.
- We maintain a comprehensive Insurance and Liability policy.
- We are fully insured for your protection, including Cyber Security, Workers Compensation, General & Professional Liability, Acts of Terror, EPLI and an Extensive Umbrella Coverage.
- Our company is debt-free and we manage a lean organization, so your billings are not padded to cover our overhead.
- We pay our interpreters a competitive hourly wage which exceeds most of our competitors.
-We are easy to work with!
-Available Online 24/7/365
-Submit, Monitor, Edit, and Cancel requests
-View all History
-Update Contact Information
-Monitor and Print Invoices
-E-mail reminders are also available the day before your event!
Our team works diligently to fill every customer request. Your request is reviewed and we will follow up if additional information is needed. We begin scheduling immediately and typically confirm an interpreter in less than one business day. JAIS maintains a 99.9% fill rate. You can count on us to send skilled and qualified interpreters who best fit your situation.
Get started with us today! Call us +1-407-734-5501 or Click to Book An Interpreter